Sat, May 08|
St. Charles Towne Center
May 8th - Customized Community Market
Join us for a day filled with shopping and connecting with the community! Featuring over 30 vendors from around the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area, you are bound to find something wonderful! Enjoy the fresh air and get a bite to eat from our food vendors while you shop! We hope to see you there!
Time & Location
May 08, 2021, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Charles Towne Center, 11110 Mall Cir, Waldorf, MD 20603, USA
About the Event
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
- Is this an indoor or an outdoor venue? OUTDOOR, We will be in the Sears parking lot.
- Are tables and chairs provided? NO, please bring any tables and chairs that you'll need to be successful.
- How big are the spaces? 10 x 20, if you need more space than that, it can be accommodated.
- Can I bring a tent? YES.
- Are there restrooms on site? YES, the nearest restrooms are inside of JC Penney.
- Will there be any electrical outlets? NO, please bring a generator or other power source that you will need.
- What time is check in for vendors? 8:30 AM til 9:30 AM.
- Can I sell anything at the market? NO. All products and services must be legal, and/or permitted.
- Are vendors able to shop with other vendors? YES.
- How do I pay my vendor fee? After you complete the registration form, an invoice will be sent to you via email.