Sat, Jun 05|
St. Charles Towne Center
June 5th - Customized Community Market
Join us at St. Charles Towne Center! We are looking for the following vendors: hot foods, ice cream, brands who cater to men, brands who cater to children, skin care, electronics, accessories, apparel, gadgets, face masks, and woodworking.
Time & Location
Jun 05, 2021, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
St. Charles Towne Center, 11110 Mall Cir, Waldorf, MD 20603, USA
About the Event
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS -
- Is this an indoor or an outdoor venue? OUTDOOR, We will be in the Sears parking lot.
- Are tables and chairs provided? NO, please bring any tables and chairs that you'll need to be successful.
- How big are the spaces? 10 x 20, if you need more space than that, it can be accommodated.
- Can I bring a tent? YES.
- Are there restrooms on site? YES, the nearest restrooms are inside of JC Penney.
- Will there be any electrical outlets? NO, please bring a generator or other power source that you will need.
- What time is check in for vendors? 8:30 AM til 9:30 AM.
- Can I sell anything at the market? NO. All products and services must be legal, and/or permitted.
- Are vendors able to shop with other vendors? YES.
- How do I pay my vendor fee? After you complete the registration form, an invoice will be sent to you via email.